2. Call for Quotation for Field Survey and Data Entry for JLG
3. Request for Quotation- Stationery and Publications Designing
4. Request for Quotation- Development of Corporate Film
5. Tender for providing Catering Services at Bankers Institute of Rural Development, Lucknow.
8. Bankers Institute of Rural Development, Lucknow invites application from Chartered Accountant firms to conduct the Statutory Audit of BIRD, Lucknow Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD), Lucknow is an autonomous institution (Registered under Societies Act, 1860) promoted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) in 1983 for undertaking training, research and consultancy in the area of Agricultural and Rural Development banking. BIRD invites proposal from Chartered Accountant firms to conduct the Statutory Audit of BIRD, Lucknow for the financial year 2018-19, 2019-2020 and 2020-21.
Eligibility and terms and conditions: 1. Chartered Accountant firms must be having minimum 10 years of experience of auditing medium and large bank. 2. Rate will be fixed for the years 2018-19, 2019-2020 and 2020-21. Eligible Firms may send their quotes indicating your fees with applicable GST with detailed Biodata with work experience by speed post / registered post/ by hand to: The Director, Bankers Institute of Rural Development, Sector H, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow- 226012 E-mail: email@example.com; Tel: 0522-2421954 The last date for receipt of proposal at BIRD is 31 May 2018. Application received after this date will not be entertained.